Friday, October 3, 2014

Well...




That's over.

I am not pregnant.  Even after using a healthy embryo.  Even after having more side effects from the hormones than I ever have had.  I wish I could understand why, how, and what happened, but we don't and won't ever know for certain.  There was only a 50% chance as with every other frozen embryo transfer performed with a day 5 blast.  However I seem to on the losing side of these statistics no matter what we do.

I have an appointment with Donesky on Thursday.  We have another embryo.  We have options, still, but none of that takes away the disappointment or the pain in the immediate moments.

We keep "pulling out all the stops", and none of it seems to really matter.  I don't know why.  I hate not knowing.  I hate being told "there is no reason you aren't conceiving" when here I am inconceivably not pregnant.

Well, let the healing begin...

Peace, Love, and Onwards and Upwards.


1 comment: