Thursday, October 27, 2011

Yikes!!!

So in less than 12 hours IVF round 2 will officially commence with my first shot of stimulation medication (stims).

OMG!

I'm excited, scared, worried and in a little bit of denial.  It feels a lot safer to just be talking about going through another cycle. To actually be starting a new cycle...yikes.  I've never really failed at something this badly, and I can't stand that I don't have any more control over it.  Lack of control is a scary place but it's where I have to live for the next four weeks. I have to keep reminding myself to just let go.  Just do my thing and go on about my life. I can do this and there is no reason to think it won't work.

Bring it on!

Peace, Love, and Being a little bit brave,
MK

"There is no hope unmingled with fear, and no fear unmingled with hope." Baruch Spinoza

No comments:

Post a Comment