Sunday, November 6, 2011

Crashing, but not burning...

"Hail Damage"
So Friday was a little too adventurous for MK. It was worse for my car, but at least no tow trucks nor tow truck drivers were harmed in the creation of this ugly hood!

I had my third monitoring appointment Friday, and I have no idea if it went well or not. My estrogen level almost tripled instead of doubling.  There's not really a rhyme or reason to E2 levels except that sometimes you get ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome (OHSS), especially when you get over that 4000 mark, and sometimes you don't.  Some studies say it affects implantation, and some says it doesn't.  The internet is evil in times like these...

I'm going to have to believe Pat when she said I was doing "super" when she called with my results. I hope it's not just rose colored glasses.  Dr. D wants me to lower my dose of Follistim to 150 units from 225.

I'm a little anxious for my appointment today (yes, Sunday)...I'm afraid my levels will start to sky-rocket and I'll be in the same boat I was in last time.  So I'm going to do what they tell me to do.  I hope and pray my follicles continue to grow and that they have enough time to fully mature.  I don't want to have to go in for my retrieval before Wednesday.  I want my follicles to have a little more time this time.

On the bright side...they could've told me I had to come in yesterday!

Now just waiting for the day's results and praying they don't ask me to trigger just yet!

Peace, Love and Simmering Down Now,
MK

No comments:

Post a Comment