Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 4 Update

We have 3 morulas.

It's not the 5 or 6 of my dreams, but the 3 that we have today, on day 4 are further ahead than the 2 early morulas they transferred on day 5 last time.

Susan changed their fluids to try to pep the others up and keep the morulas going, and we'll get an email tomorrow morning on all of the embryos progression.

I'm thrilled to have morulas on day 4.  That is a huge improvement for us.  Now I just need to hold vigil for the embryos that are still going.  I pray they make it to the blastocyst stage tomorrow.  I'd love to have one for the freezer, but  I won't be greedy.  In the end, all I need is one.  Just one good one is all it takes.

I love you my little embies!  Mommy and Daddy will see you soon!

Peace, Love and Praying for at least 1,
Mary Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment